Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy side dish for picnics! A great way to dress up canned baked beans.
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans, I like Bush's
- 1⁄8 cup grated fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup apple butter
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish and bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
Family and I loved these baked beans. The apple butter was a nice touch. Not too sweet, but just sweet enough. Easy to put together, which is always a plus. Thanks for sharing this.