Apple Butter Anniversary Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 12-cup tube pan with no-stick flour spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat cake ingredients at medium speed just until blended, about 2 minutes. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Place cake on serving plate.
- In large saucepan, combine all filling ingredients except pecans. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until apples are tender. Stir in pecans.
- Mark center of side of cake with toothpicks. Using a long serrated knife, slice cake in half. Carefully remove top half. Spoon filling onto bottom half. Replace top half of cake.
- Combine pudding mix, powdered sugar and whipped topping in a medium bowl. Beat on the lowest speed of an electric mixer for one minute. Fold in drained pineapple. Spread on top and sides of cake.