Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Like the Random Bars, this was a case of "OMG the fridge died and everything is thawed" turning into a delicious, moist quickbread, which turned into an impromptu donation to my hairstylist's place!
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 236.59 ml apple butter
- 59.14 ml almond butter
- 1 egg substitute, prepared (such as Ener-G)
- 78.07 ml almond milk
- 236.59 ml oat flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- 78.07 ml crunchy flake cereal, plus some for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, honey, apple butter, almond butter, egg replacer and almond milk until well blended.
- Add the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spice, stir in until just mixed.
- Fold in almonds and half the cereal.
- Spread in the prepared pan and top with remaining cereal.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until tests done.