1/1 Photo of Apple Butter Almond Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Like the Random Bars, this was a case of "OMG the fridge died and everything is thawed" turning into a delicious, moist quickbread, which turned into an impromptu donation to my hairstylist's place!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 egg substitute, prepared (such as Ener-G)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup crunchy flake cereal, plus some for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, honey, apple butter, almond butter, egg replacer and almond milk until well blended.
- 3Add the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spice, stir in until just mixed.
- 4Fold in almonds and half the cereal.
- 5Spread in the prepared pan and top with remaining cereal.
- 6Bake for 60 minutes, or until tests done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Butter Almond Bread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: