Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I hope you enjoy!!!
Make and share this Apple Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Core and quarter peeled apples.
- In a 4-6 quart kettle comine apples and cider.
- Cook about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Boil gently for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Add sugar and spices.
- Cook and stir often until sugar dissolves.
- Boil gently, stirring frequently til desired thickness.
Made this last fall and it was so perfectly easy! Will make this one again.