Susie in Texas's Note:
This is very easy and surprisingly delicious. Serve warm, as is or add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a 9X13 inch cake pan, lightly grease or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Spread approximately 1/4 cup of pie filling on each tortilla and roll up the same as enchiladas.
- 4Lay each side by side in pan.
- 5In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar, margarine, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 6Heat over med to high heat until margarine is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- 7Pour this sauce over the burritos.
- 8Bake 30 minutes; remove from oven and push burritos down into sauce; cover with foil and bake 15 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 961.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 799.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 94.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g