Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vary the fruit, if you like, or add fresh fruit to the plain soaked bulgur.
- 1⁄3 cup dried apple ring
- 1⁄4 cup bulgur
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt or 2⁄3 cup fromage frais
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- artificial sweetener, optional
- Mix the apple and bulgur in a bowl, then stir in the yogurt or formage frais and half the milk.
- Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, or until the bulgur is softened and swollen.
- The grain should still have some bite, although it can be left covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir well and add extra milk necessary to make the mixture creamy.
- The mixture can be sweetened with artificial sweetener if liked.