Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so yummy and quick.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (17 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 small apple, peeled, cut into 8 wedges
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cheese and egg; beat at high speed for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine almonds and cinnamon; mix well.
- Press each biscuit in bottom and up sides of muffin cups.
- Place 1 wedge of apple in each cup. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoons cheese mixture over each apple wedge, and sprinkle with almond mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown and apples are crisp tender.