Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Not sure why that is the name of this moist apple cake. I found this on my clan website and thought I'd give it a try. Definately something different (and delicious). Would taste great with a carmel topping.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 -4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped small in a food processor
- 1 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add chopped apples, yogurt and vanilla and mix until moist.
- Pour in 9x13 greased baking dish.
- Bake 50 minutes.