Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These were a hit with my 4 critics, so had to post!
Make and share this Apple Brownies II recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the shortening and sugar.
- Add the egg.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in another bowl and then add to the wet, mixing well.
- Stir in the apples and nuts last.
- The dough will be stiff.
- grease an 8x8" baking pan, then spread dough in the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.