Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Baked apples and cinnamon with a buttery crunchy topping. The perfect dessert to serve with Ice Cream,Crème fraîche or Whipped Cream.
- Mix bread crumbs, butter, orange peel, sugar, and cinnamon. Place half of the sliced apples in a buttered baking dish.
- Cover with half of the bread crumb mixture.
- Add remaining apple slices and cover with remaining crumb mixture. Moisten with fruit juice.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is brown and crispy.
- Serve hot or cold with Crème fraîche,whipped cream or ice cream.