Recipe by Outta Here
A fruity and cheesy omelet. Serve with toasted English muffin with apple butter.
Top Review by MarraMamba
a delish omelet. Made it for breakfast and used gala apples. I can not for the life of me make omelettes pretty oh my the flavor. get your brie out and enjoy! (and take a pic so poor mikekeys omelet is not stuck with mine :rofl:)
- 1⁄2 apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cream (or milk)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons brie cheese, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in sauté pan.
- Sauté apple slices until just turning soft.
- Beat together eggs, cream or milk, and salt & pepper until blended but not frothy.
- Melt remaining butter in omelet pan over high heat until foam begins to recede but before beginning to color.
- Pour in egg mixture and prepare omelet, stirring lightly, but allowing it to set on the bottom.
- Fill with sautéed apples and Brie.
- Fold or roll and slide out of pan onto a heated plate.