Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) package English toffee bits or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla.
- Fold in brickle chips.
- Serve with apples.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
This dip is SPECTACULAR! My husband couldn't get enough of it! I highly recommend it!
This dip is awesome! I took it to a get-together with friends and they inhaled it. (I should have doubled the recipe). We absolutely loved the combinations of ingredients. WOW, Secret, thank you for sharing.
Absolute awesome! Anything with apples gets my attention, and this smooth and creamy dip (or could be used as a spread, I think) is a real winner. Served it the first time at a party this summer, and everyone raved. Have served it a number of times since then (it is that good), so it has become one of my "signature" party treats! Soaking the apples in pineapple juice overnight allows me to prepare them the day before. If you prepare the dip ahead of time, be aware that some brickle pieces will dissolve in this mixture (I found out the hard way!). Wait until you're ready to serve, then add the tasty little bits that give this recipe an essential boost.