Recipe by Julesong
A tasty snack and party dish!
Top Review by MizzNezz
This is a very tasty dip! I mixed the ingredients with a hand mixer before folding in the toffee bits. Came out very smooth. We had Granny Smith apples, the tart apples with the sweet dip was wonderful. Grandchildren loved it!! Will make this one again! Thanks, Julesong!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup English toffee bits (more to taste)
- 3 medium tart apples, cored and cut into wedges