Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty snack and party dish!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup English toffee bits (more to taste)
- 3 medium tart apples, cored and cut into wedges
- Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Serve with apple wedges.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Makes 2 cups.
This is a very tasty dip! I mixed the ingredients with a hand mixer before folding in the toffee bits. Came out very smooth. We had Granny Smith apples, the tart apples with the sweet dip was wonderful. Grandchildren loved it!! Will make this one again! Thanks, Julesong!!
I made this for a work function, a hayride/bonfire. Everyone loved it, including me! I was asked for the recipe by several co-workers. And so easy to whip up! I did use low fat cream cheese, that is what I had on hand. I also added ground cinnamon to taste and garnished the top of the dip with this, as well. Great autumn snack!
This dip is so very delish! All of my friends wanted the recipe and are making it too.