- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, chopped and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites, milk, flour, butter and salt until smooth.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the apples, jelly, water and cinnamon; heat over low heat until jelly is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Cut popover into quarters.