Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I make this cake a lot as it is not overly sweet but is very moist and flavorful. My mother in-law loves this cake so I always make two of them. Stouffers sent me this recipe and a few more along with some coupons lucky me!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Beat cake mix, eggs, milk and cinnamon in large mixing bowl until just moistened. Beat two minutes at medium speed.
- Fold apples into batter. Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the Streusel Topping.
- Top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining Streusel Topping.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl mix well.