1/1 Photo of Apple Breakfast Cake
I make this cake a lot as it is not overly sweet but is very moist and flavorful. My mother in-law loves this cake so I always make two of them. Stouffers sent me this recipe and a few more along with some coupons lucky me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package stouffers harvest frozen apples (defrosted)
- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 3Beat cake mix, eggs, milk and cinnamon in large mixing bowl until just moistened. Beat two minutes at medium speed.
- 4Fold apples into batter. Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the Streusel Topping.
- 5Top with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining Streusel Topping.
- 6Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:.
- 8Combine all ingredients in bowl mix well.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 373.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g