Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Buried in my files...the only note says : from Cathy. They sound like a tasty way to start the day.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup dates, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw apples, shredded
- Combine all ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Press mixture into 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Bake at 375º F until lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Loosen with spatula, and cut into bars while warm. Serve hot for breakfast.