Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This bread is so moist and delicious too!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml tart apple (shredded)
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, divided
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one bowl and set aside.
- Beat together sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined.
- Stir in apple and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Spread in greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans and press lightly into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cover with foil towards the end to keep from browning too much.
- In a saucepan bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- Remove bread from pan and drizzle over top.
- Let cool and enjoy!