1 hr 15 mins
Sassy in da South's Note:
This bread is so moist and delicious too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one bowl and set aside.
- 2Beat together sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla for 2 minutes on low speed.
- 3Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined.
- 4Stir in apple and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 5Spread in greased loaf pan.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining pecans and press lightly into batter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- 8Cover with foil towards the end to keep from browning too much.
- 9In a saucepan bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- 10Remove bread from pan and drizzle over top.
- 11Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Bread With Praline Topping
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 323.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g