1/2 Photos of Apple Bread Pudding (Pampered Chef)
Years ago my little sis was a consultant for Pampered Chef and she made this for a party. I copied this down on a recipe card (very faded now) and long ago gave away the booklet this came from. This is incredibly easy and oh so very good. I like to serve this warm with a vanilla custard sauce or Poor Man's Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube bread and toss with melted butter. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350º (f) and spray 9x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Slice apples thinly (you can leave peel on if so desired) and evenly layer 1/2 of the apples in bottom of prepared dish.
- 4Top apples with 1/2 of the bread cubes, making sure to layer as evenly as possible.
- 5Pour 1/2 of the jar of caramel sauce over the bread and repeat the layers with remaining ingredients.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Bread Pudding (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 261.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bread