1/1 Photo of Apple Bread Pudding
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, toss bread cubes and apples together.
- 3In separate bowl, whisk together brown sugar and eggs.
- 4Add evaporated milk, skim milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and whisk again.
- 5Pour egg/milk mixture over bread cubes and apples.
- 6Stir well and let stand 5 minutes for bread to absorb liquid.
- 7Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8"- baking pan coated with non-stick spray, ensuring apples are evenly distributed.
- 8Bake 50 minutes or until bread is deep golden brown and puffed up.
- 9A knife inserted in the centre should come out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 64.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated 2% milk