Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This moist and tasty bread is perfect with a hot cuppa! The recipe will make two loaves, so you can freeze the extra one, or give it away as a gift!
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- Combine sugar, eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla, beating well.
- Blend into flour mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts (if used) and pour into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until loaves test done.
- Makes 2 loaves.
Yum! Makes up like zucchinni bread only it has apples instead. I left my chopped apples pretty chunky, and ommitted the nuts. I was not dissappointed at all. Very moist and yummy. Will make again!
Great recipe! I used Fuji and gala apples and they worked just fine. I used 3 smaller pans and they cooked a little irregularly. I suggest you stick to the recommended 2 pans to prevent that from happening. It wasn't as moist as i had hoped, but that could be due to the pans I used. i would suggest adding a bit more oil or some apple sauce to make it more moist.
Very yummy and moist. It's a keeper!