Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 864 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Homemade toddys, yummy apple brandy.
Make and share this Apple Brandy recipe from Food.com.
- Combine apples, cinnamon sticks, and water in a sauce pan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 10 minutes; add sugar, stir until dissolved. Cool.
- Combine apple mixture, brandy, and wine in large airtight glass container.
- Store in cool dark place for 3 weeks, shaking container every 3 days.
- Strain through double thickness cheesecloth. Pour into glass bottle and cover tightly.
- Store in cool dark place for 2 weeks before drinking.