1/5 Photos of Apple Braid
I'm sure Everyone knows Pampered Chef!! This recipe comes from the 1995 spring/summer collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 medium apples (granny smiths)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll crescent dough and place in bottom of 9x13 inch baker.
- 3Lightly sprinkle with flour.
- 4Roll dough until perforations are sealed and dough is flat.
- 5Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into quarters.
- 6Combine sugar and spices in bowl. Add apples and toss lightly.
- 7Place apple mixture down center of dough, approximately 2-inches wide.
- 8Cut 10 slits, about 3/4 inch wide on each side of dough surrounding apple mixture alternating dough strips from one side to the other. Fold ends over to seal.
- 9Melt butter in Micro just until it liquefies; do not boil.
- 10Brush with butter. Bake 30 minutes.
- 11Cut and serve warm. Combine sugar and milk for glaze.
- 12Stir until smooth. Pour over warm braid.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Braid
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g