I'm sure Everyone knows Pampered Chef!! This recipe comes from the 1995 spring/summer collection.
Make and share this Apple Braid recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and place in bottom of 9x13 inch baker.
- Lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Roll dough until perforations are sealed and dough is flat.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into quarters.
- Combine sugar and spices in bowl. Add apples and toss lightly.
- Place apple mixture down center of dough, approximately 2-inches wide.
- Cut 10 slits, about 3/4 inch wide on each side of dough surrounding apple mixture alternating dough strips from one side to the other. Fold ends over to seal.
- Melt butter in Micro just until it liquefies; do not boil.
- Brush with butter. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve warm. Combine sugar and milk for glaze.
- Stir until smooth. Pour over warm braid.