Recipe by Bobtail
This is from a new cookbook that I just purchased yesterday called "100 Best 4 Ingredient Recipes". I could not resist this book, simple and few ingredients are my favorite. I have not tried any yet, but could not resist sharing some of these easy recipes. Hope you enjoy! Cooking time is chill time.
Top Review by Annacia
This was very nice. I used a package of sugar free jello with 1cup of water and 1cup of apple juice with 1 smallish Golden Delicious apple. It sets up well and is a very nice light dessert. Easy and tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o lemon gelatin
- 2 cups cold apple juice
- 1 cup diced red apples or 1 cup green apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl at least two minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold juice.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened, but not completely set.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into a 6 cup mold that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and garnish.