Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
This is from a new cookbook that I just purchased yesterday called "100 Best 4 Ingredient Recipes". I could not resist this book, simple and few ingredients are my favorite. I have not tried any yet, but could not resist sharing some of these easy recipes. Hope you enjoy! Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o lemon gelatin
- 2 cups cold apple juice
- 1 cup diced red apples or 1 cup green apple
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl at least two minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold juice.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened, but not completely set.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into a 6 cup mold that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and garnish.
This was very nice. I used a package of sugar free jello with 1cup of water and 1cup of apple juice with 1 smallish Golden Delicious apple. It sets up well and is a very nice light dessert. Easy and tasty.