Pepper Monkey's Note:
This is an easy and delish desert that is excellent on a summer day served warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees in a big bowl combine blackberries, apples and 1/2 cup of sugar and two tsp of flour.
- 2toss to coat.
- 3pour mixture into a 11x17 baking dish that has been sprayed.
- 4next combine one cup sugar and the 3/4 cup of flour.
- 5cut in butter until the mixture looks crumby.
- 6Sprinkle crumbs over fruit and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden and apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Blackberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g