Recipe by Pikake21
On a search for ways to use my favorite little concentrate, Ribena, I found this recipe online.
Top Review by weekend cooker
I come from n.w indiana, and in this area we love apples, I live 5 miles away from the biggest apple orchard in the midwest, so I thought I would try it. It was very good, but next time I would add an extra tablespoon of brown sugar. An excellent recipe.
- 4 cups unsweetened apple cider
- 2 tablespoons black currant syrup (Ribena)
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 2 large cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel