1 hr 10 mins
I reccomend making the Vanilla Bean Hard Sauce to go with this(Another Recipezaar recipe)I buy bags of cranberries when they are available and keep them in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 793.78 g cooking apples, peeled,cored,sliced (6 cups)
- 473.18 ml fresh cranberries or 473.18 ml frozen cranberries, partially thawed
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml water
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients,set aside.
- 2Beat butter at medium speed until creamy.
- 3Gradually add sugar,beat well.
- 4Add milk and egg,beating well.
- 5Stir in flour mixture,set aside.
- 6Combine apples and next 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- 7Combine cornstarch and water.
- 8Add to apples,stir well.
- 9Spoon fruit mixture into lightly greased 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- 10Drop batter by spoonfuls over fruit.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees,for 45-60 minutes or until golden.
- 12Serve with Vanilla Bean Hard Sauce (another Recipezaar recipe) or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g