This is the best dessert treat you could devour straight from the oven or enjoy it chilled and with your favorite sidings! Apples and cranberries are the best partners for that thrilling crunch. Enjoy this great combo with the dash of cinnamon to give your taste buds the most unique treat! This came from Apple Crisp. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven and set to 375.
- 2Use large bowl to mix cranberries, apples, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- 3Put mixture into ungreased glass glass baking dish perferably measured 11x7" or 12x8".
- 4Blend remaining ingredients in separate large bowl except the ice cream. Use fork to combine ingredients until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle the mixture over the fruits.
- 6Bake fruit mixture in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Make sure apples are tender and juices are bubbly or the topping has turned golden brown before removing from oven.
- 7Immediately serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Berry Cinnamon Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g