Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best dessert treat you could devour straight from the oven or enjoy it chilled and with your favorite sidings! Apples and cranberries are the best partners for that thrilling crunch. Enjoy this great combo with the dash of cinnamon to give your taste buds the most unique treat! This came from Apple Crisp. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- Preheat oven and set to 375.
- Use large bowl to mix cranberries, apples, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Put mixture into ungreased glass glass baking dish perferably measured 11x7" or 12x8".
- Blend remaining ingredients in separate large bowl except the ice cream. Use fork to combine ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the fruits.
- Bake fruit mixture in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Make sure apples are tender and juices are bubbly or the topping has turned golden brown before removing from oven.
- Immediately serve with ice cream.