- 1 1⁄4 large bananas, peeled & cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 1⁄4 lbs apples
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat blueberry yogurt or 2⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange banana slices on a platter and freeze 40 minutes.
- Combine apples with remaining ingredients, except yogurt, in a non-reactive saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer until apples have lost their texture.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Serve apples over frozen bananas and top with yogurt.