Maïté G.'s Note:
This one is really sweet, kids love it and it's made in no time all through the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop the apples and the bananas.
- 2Put all the ingredients in a pan and let cook.
- 3Leave simmering over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- 4Check if the jam is ready on a little plate.
- 5Put the jam in jars, close the lid and turn them upside down. Leave to cool overnight.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Banana Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2058 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1179.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 305.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 286.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g