1/1 Photo of Apple, Banana Casserole With Almonds
My cousin got this from a German site and sent it to me. This is really quick and easy, very tasty too. A hot dessert or side dish great on its own or with vanilla ice cream or as a side for a spicy curry dish. If you are dieting you can substitute apple or pear nectar for the whipping cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 8x8 or other casserole dish.
- 3Wash, peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- 4Layer in dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- 5Peel banana and break into pieces into a medium bowl.
- 6Add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and cream and beat well.
- 7Pour over the apple slices.
- 8Bake 30 minutes.
- 9Serve hot, this is great served with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple, Banana Casserole With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.8
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g