Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A banana bread with a great flavor of apple.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugar. Add eggs 1 at a time.
- Add flour mixture.
- Fold in bananas, apple, and walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan or muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
YUM! I made this tonight and it came out perfect and DELICIOUS. My boyfriend loved it as well. (We both had 2 slices and it's 11pm.) My kids are going to love this in the morning...if there's any left! I will definately be making this again, probably for our next family get together. MMMMM! Thanks so much!