This is a yummy concoction put out by the US Apple Consumers Association. Enjoy!
Make and share this Apple, Banana, and Strawberry Froth recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled, cut into cubes
- 4 strawberries, capped
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, split (or 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup fresh apple cider or 1⁄2 cup sparkling apple cider
- 2 strawberries, untrimmed, split almost in half
- 3 -5 ice cubes (optional)
- Place the banana, cubed apple, and strawberries in a blender. Scrape the inside of the vanilla bean into the blender, or add vanilla extract. Add honey and cardamom and puree at high speed, while slowly adding the cider. Add ice if you would like it really cold! Pour into 2 champagne flutes and garnish glasses with split strawberries.