Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe one of my former bosses told me he "invented" one night. It is very simple and very delicious. 3 ingredients and your ready. Use equal parts of all ingredients depending on how much you want to make. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Use equal parts of above ingredients. I usually use 3 tablespoons.
- Microwave apple jelly about 20 seconds or until liquid.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Whisk vinegar and jelly together while adding olive oil.
- Taste to determine if you need any more of any ingredient. Use more jelly if you would like more of an apple taste.