1/1 Photo of Apple Autumn Sandwich
Elizabeth in The South's Note:
it's simple but so tasty that stand on its own. i eat this in celebration of fall. enjoying it's harvest in all things. even a sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1take your slices of bread and lay them out.
- 2put the 1 table spoon of miracle whip on each slice.
- 3put the 1 slice of cheese on one slice of bread.
- 4put the 1 cup shaved chicken breast on top of the cheese.
- 5then put on the sliced red onion.
- 6on top of that put the juliann sliced celery.
- 7then put on the sliced apples.
- 8now put the other slice on top of the apples.
- 9finally butter each side sparingly then put it into the toaster oven or under a broiler and let brown to a golden hue.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Autumn Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 912.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked chicken breasts