Apple Annie's is a wonderful little tearoom in San Antonio. They make a lot of great tasting dish's. I am listing 2 of the favorites that were posted in the newspaper. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Place on large foil-lined baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Cut into chunks and transfer to large bowl.
- Add celery, red pepper, dill, ranch dressing and mayonnaise.
- Stir gently but thoroughly to blend.
- Refrigerate to allow flavors to meld for at least a couple of hours before serving.