Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
YOU WILL LOVE THIS! Apple Annie's is a wonderful little tearoom in San Antonio. They make a lot of great tasting dish's. I am listing 2 of the favorites that were posted in the newspaper. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packagessoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped scallion (green only)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in syrup (drained well)
- 1 cup pecans (finely chopped in processor)
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- cracker, to serve with
- To cream cheese add scallions, peppers, pineapple, pecans and seasoned salt to bowl of mixer.
- Mix to smooth consistency.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or assortment.
- Store in refrigerator.
What a wonderful sweet tasting dish...I think it's more of a spread but I guess it's a dip too...the flavors work so well together...I cut this way down and it worked great...we had it with one of our appy nights...hubby couldn't get enough of this...I was surprised because it's on the sweet side...I think next time I serve I will serve it like little tea sandwiches...it's a keeper...thanks for posting it...=)