Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very summery dish. Eat it as a appetizer or snack. I only use this recipe as a guide. You should adjust the ingredients and amounts to your tastes.
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Combine apples and lemon juice.
- Then add all other ingredients except cilantro. Mix thoroughly. Before serving sprinkle with cilantro.
This was excellent. I was a little surprised when I saw the potatoes added to this but added a nice texture and flavor. I used left over new potatoes from the garden. I thought the amounts were right on as listed except I didn't measure the mayo, which was a light version. Thanks Bellinda. Made for your win in Summer Spectacular 09. :)