1/3 Photos of Apple and Toasted Pecan Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
Al Al's Note:
This recipe is from my friend Joan and is one of our favorites. I am guessing on the amounts for the salad ingredients. You can proportion them to taste or based on how many people you are feeding. The dressing recipe makes enough for two good-sized salads. You can make this a main dish salad by adding cooked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 fuji apple, diced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1Proportion salad ingredients to personal taste.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 3Toss dressing with salad just before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Toasted Pecan Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.6
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 348.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g