Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make the patties the night before and fry them up in a skillet the next morning.
Make and share this Apple and Scallion Sausage Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 -5 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 large tart apple, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl, with clean hands, mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 3/4" thick patties.
- In a skillet over moderate heat, cook sausage patties until center is no longer pink.
My stars didn't light up so I wanted to make sure this went through. Absolutely delish
This was very good & enjoyed by all. I grilled the patties(made 3 large patties) 4min a side & finished them off at dinner time by placing in the oven for 45min at 300. The honey added a very nice taste & with the added apple/spices the pork took on a total new taste. Thank you Paisley I will not have a problem with what to do with ground pork next time.