1/1 Photo of Apple and Sage Pork Burgers
1 hr 15 mins
Delicious and juicy pork burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pork into a large bowl – it is easier to work with if it is not too cold from the fridge. Grate the apple and the onion together (this can be done in the food processor). Add to the pork in the bowl. Add the bread crumbs to the mixture and work together with clean hands until everything is well blended.
- 2Finely chop the sage and add to the mixture with a pinch of salt and a grind of pepper, and continue working until completely mixed.
- 3Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and form into patties. Refrigerate until ready to use, or wrap each tightly and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 4Lightly salt and pepper the patties.
- 5Put patties on the grill and 20 min or until cooked thoroughly.
- 6Cut up second onion, and caramelize them in vegetable oil.
- 7While the burgers are cooking, put butter in a small pan. Put it on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Turn down to low heat, chop the sage and put it in the butter. Cook for 5 minute Dip buns in the browned butter and place on grill to toast.
- 8Remove buns and burgers and put it all together and top with caramelized onions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Sage Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.5
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: