1/5 Photos of Apple and Rhubarb Crumble
another magazine recipe, really nice pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped into 2-3 cm pieces
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped (I use Granny Smiths)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 -1 1/2 cup water
- 1Place filling ingredients into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- 2Pulse crumble ingredients until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- 3Sprinkle the mix evenly over the rhubarb and apple mixture.
- 4Bake at 170C degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 71.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g