This cake is just full of fruit! It is perfect at tea time or warmed before serving with ice cream for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease an 8-inch pan and line it with parchment paper Sift the flour and the baking powder into a mixing bowl and rub the butter in with you fingers or cut it in with a pastry cutter or two knifes Stir in the sugar, chopped dried apple, and raisins.
- 3Pour in the cider and egg and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- 4Gently stir in the raspberries Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes or until risen and lightly golden Let the cake cool in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- 5Let stand and cool completely until cold before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Raspberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 511.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hard apple cider