1/1 Photo of Apple and Raisin Crumble
Everybody has a favourite recipe for Apple Crumble, and this is ours. Quick, simple and totally delicious....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Put apples, raisins, juice and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan, and cook over a medium heat for about 15 mins or until the apples are soft.
- 3Transfer to 6 3/4 cup ramekins or a 1.5L capacity dish.
- 4Put flour, caster sugar and oats into a large bowl and stir well.
- 5Add the butter and rub lightly until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Scatter over apple mixture.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes if using ramekins, or 35-40 minutes in the dish or until golden and crisp.
- 7Serve with vanilla ice cream or custard.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Raisin Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g