Aisha Hassan's Note:
This recipe is my own creation! Extremely simple to make and mouth watering...! *makes me hungry even to think of it!* =P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 3 cups of water.
- 2Slightly puch the ginger and garlic cloves with the flat side of the knife so that they appear squashed.
- 3Add the chicken, garlic and ginger cloves, salt and pepper.
- 4Let this boil for 20-25 minutes.
- 5After the chicken is properly boiled, strain out the water (throw away the galic and ginger cloves). Keep chicken aside and let it cool.
- 6Cut the apple into bite size and dry out the pineapple bits.
- 7Get back to the chicken: cut the breast into small, bite sized pieces.
- 8In a mixing bowl, add the apples,chicken and pineapple.
- 9Add the mayonnaise and cream an mix well.
- 10If it turns out a little stiff add just 1 tbsp of the pineapple water from the tin.
- 11Decorate with pineapple or apple chunks and serve for a light and healthy lunch!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: