Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is my own creation! Extremely simple to make and mouth watering...! *makes me hungry even to think of it!* =P
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Slightly puch the ginger and garlic cloves with the flat side of the knife so that they appear squashed.
- Add the chicken, garlic and ginger cloves, salt and pepper.
- Let this boil for 20-25 minutes.
- After the chicken is properly boiled, strain out the water (throw away the galic and ginger cloves). Keep chicken aside and let it cool.
- Cut the apple into bite size and dry out the pineapple bits.
- Get back to the chicken: cut the breast into small, bite sized pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, add the apples,chicken and pineapple.
- Add the mayonnaise and cream an mix well.
- If it turns out a little stiff add just 1 tbsp of the pineapple water from the tin.
- Decorate with pineapple or apple chunks and serve for a light and healthy lunch!