Apple and Pear Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" or 10" bundt pan with oil or butter.
- Sprinkle diced apples, pears and raisins with the sugar, set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; add the oil, vanilla and pecans.
- Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture, mix well. Add the apples, pears and raisins.
- Spread batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; turn out onto a wire rack and let cake fininsh cooling. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. (Tip: If you want to frost your cake, a sour cream frosting is very nice.).